Cambodia_1 2019Southeast Asia
This city Poipet is the lowest place where you meet the highest One. There are about 1200 families suffering in poverty, and there are about 2000 children.
I realize that our children here in Poipet have done nothing wrong to be born here, where as others did not do anything great to be born elsewhere.
A 5 year old has to take care of a 2 year old, and they have to survive on eating one meal a day.
I pray “God, please have mercy on these souls of young children here.”
- We were able to gather together total of $45,000 (including the $10,000 from GCF) in donations to help these people in extreme poverty.
- Emergency funds of $20,000 were used from 9/24 to 10/31 • 2 meals per day for 1400 people • 80 boxes of ramen and 30 containers of 20L water jugs per day, laundry detergent, laundry costs, etc.
- Gave ramen in addition to the 2 meals from 10/5 to 10/31 for 500 people
- We have $25,000 left and we are using it to fix our roads
- We will start construction around the middle of November when the Tsunami season is over
- I will continue to report on the progress
I would like to sincerely thank all of you who I respect and love so much, members of GCF. I love you, I thank you. It’s a beautiful world.